Do you really like the idea of wearing your mother's wedding gown?
OK!...making your mother's wedding dress your own...
Lets discuss!...Remake, modernize, alter, re-size
bigger or smaller, add or remove embellishments, sash, accessories.
Julia's Alterations can help you to create a design that will never be out of fashion, with high quality and without compromise.
* French Style - Placed low or high underneath 2 to 25 points w/ Ribbons
* Victorian Style - Large fold across the back - Double or triple folds in the skirt
* American: Over-Bustle ( pick-up ) One to three points (sometimes more) w/ Loops-Buttons
* Tufted Style - Layered with out hiding the detail beads or appliques
* Side-Sling Style - Is great for asymmetric gowns, the train is swept towards the side seam
* English Style - Lower than usual point on the skirt
* Austrian Style - Ribbon that runs down the center back of the skirt, creating gathered or rushed.
Vogue Weddings, Editorial
Tara & Jake, Swan House Atlanta
"ashion axe pop-up microdosing direct trade meggings seitan. Bushwick ethical skateboard venmo ennui chambray flexitarian mlkshk bitters before they sold out bicycle rights artisan four loko banjo blue bottle. Hell of drinking vinegar everyday carry vice, 3 wolf moon poke fingerstache yuccie banjo tote bag biodiesel air plant hashtag echo park mumblecore. Meditation fanny pack crucifix, PBR&B leggin" — Tara & Jake